The amount of oils available for your vehicle can make the selection process confusing. While most people stick to conventional oils, synthetic oils have been gaining popularity due to their benefits. Before you decide what oil to put in your vehicle next, get to know some of the advantages synthetic oils can provide for you and your vehicle. We here at Bill Rigdon AMSOIL would like to share with you some of the reasons synthetic oils should be your next investment.
Recognize the difference
- If you’re interested in trying out a synthetic oil but are concerned about leaving your usual oil, consider these benefits before making your decision.
- Synthetic oils contain fewer contaminants and impurities than conventional oils. Over time, your engine will develop less deposits ensuring your vehicle’s engine runs more efficiently.
- The superior lubrication of synthetic oils is known to reduce engine wear in the long run keeping your vehicle healthier.
- Synthetic oils perform better in all types of weather. Extreme heat and sub-zero temperatures don’t affect the viscosity or flow of synthetic oils like they do conventional oils. Your oil will be flowing better all year without “boiling off” or getting thicker. Since the oil is flowing better, it reduces the pressure on your engine and allows for a longer engine life.
- The properties that allow synthetic oils to perform better in hot conditions also cause it to evaporate less. Your vehicle will be consuming less oil which can have a positive impact on the environment.
- Although synthetic oils can have a higher price than conventional oils, in the long run they are better for your budget. They require oil and filter changes less frequently and keep your engine clean for longer.
- Synthetic oils have been known to improve fuel economy in most vehicles helping you save money at the pump.
If you’re looking for the most reliable synthetic oils, check out Bill Rigdon AMSOIL Dealer
for all your AMSOIL
needs. If you have questions, would like more information about our products or to place an order, contact us at (503) 329- 9004.
Be sure to check out our online shop
for all your oil needs, including motor oil, fuel additives and filtration products.